Pages

Monday 21 November 2016

Christmas is coming ...

Yes, I know that it is not yet the end of November, but Christmas seems to be very close ... and I seem to have lots to do beforehand.

I've decided to finish at least one more batch of figures for my Napoleonic project, I want to finish one writing project, and to make more progress with my book of PORTABLE WARGAME rules. I also want to sort out the data I have on the warships used by both sides during the Spanish Civil War, and to make it available as a series of blog entries ... if only to help David Crook with his proposed SCW naval project.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,

    I have a couple of copies of Ultimate Cruzado which has been a fantastic resource for the naval side. I have identified the models I need and by the acquisition of a fairly detailed supplement to some quite complex naval rules will also be able to tackle the aerial dimension.

    I believe some chap called Cordery may have had something to do with this.....

    Many thanks

    DC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David Crook,

      I am using the information from LA ULTIMA CRUZDA as the basis for my blog entries, but with - where possible - illustrations that I was not able to include in the book.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.