Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Miniature Wargames with Battlegames Issue 363

I received my second subscription issue of the re-launched MINIATURE WARGAMES WITH BATTLEGAMES magazine today.


The articles included in this issue are:
  • Briefing (i.e. the editorial) by Henry Hyde
  • Forward observer by Neil Shuck
  • Fantasy Facts: An Alien concept by John Treadaway
  • No Messines about: The British Army's attack, June 1917 by William Haggart
  • Command challenge: Reap the whirlwind by Mark A Latham
  • Send three and fourpence by Conrad Kinch
  • Whispering death : A complete convoy-bombing game by Dillon Browne
  • From Vietnam to Nieuw Friesland: The story of "Hammer's Slammers" by John Treadaway
  • Take that, you varlet!: A simple medieval melee game by Daniel Mersey
  • Muster mayhem: Who was that Leveller I saw you with last night by Arthur Harman
  • Sprange attack: It started in a pub ... an interview with Matthew Sprange by Conrad Kinch
  • Thoughts from an armchair by Mike Siggins
  • Recce
  • The Battlegames Combat Stress Appeal report by Henry Hyde
  • The Secret Eye Candy Page: Partisan 2013 Photo Gallery by Henry Hyde
From what I have read so far, this looks like being another great issue. I certainly think that I am getting my money's worth from my subscription.

2 comments:

  1. I finally managed to track it down at WHS today.A splendid read .The gaming of a ECW reenactment battle is a really cunning plan.Well.well worth a read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tradgardmastare,

    It was another great issue ... and like you, I loved Arthur Harman's ECW re-enactment game ... although I wonder if anyone will have the nerve to play it with a bunch of wargaming re-enactors!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.