Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Another Portable Wargame enthusiast!

I received an email from Mark Dudley this morning. He was drawing my attention to a blog entry he had written about the PORTABLE WARGAME 'board' that he had constructed and used to fight Franco-Prussian and World War I battles on.


I was particularly pleased to read that Mark's six year old son was interested in taking part in wargames using these rules.

Well done Mark ... and thank you for sharing the images of your excellent figures and terrain with me!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm,

    Write the rules and they will play them.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bluebear Jeff,

    And as long as people will use them, I will continue to write them.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.