Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Memoir of Battle: A minor revision

In the light of my recent visit to see David Crook – and the wargame that we fought whilst I was there – I have made a minor revision to my MEMOIR OF BATTLE (MOB) rules.

The rules now incorporate an Exhaustion Point for each side. Once a side reaches its Exhaustion Point it must:
  • ' ... immediately stop taking aggressive action.' and
  • ' ... it will continue to fight to defend its existing position, but will not continue any movement towards the enemy.'
This is not a direct copy of David's similar rule, but it is intended to achieve a similar purpose.

With luck I should be able to test this revision in the very near future ... assuming that nothing untoward occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.