Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

The latest draft of Memoir of Battle (MOB)

Although most of my day has been taken up visiting my father in his care home in Hornchurch, going to the bank, and doing some necessary food shopping, I have managed to finish the latest draft of my MEMOIR OF BATTLE (MOB) rules.

I actually finished writing and proof-reading the rules whilst on my recent cruise, but when I transferred the document from my iPad to my PC it 'lost' some of its formatting. I have therefore re-formatted the rules ... and took the opportunity to make one or two minor changes.

I hope to make the latest draft available as a download (in pdf format) by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.