Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Wargames rules on my iPad2

I have just spent the last ten minutes transferring several of my sets of wargames rules over to my iPad2. The process was very simple, and I wish that I had learned how to do it before as it will make life so much easier for me in future.

All I had to do was to make sure that the rules I wanted to transfer from my personal computer to my iPad2 were in PDF format, and then it was a case of 'click and drag' from the relevant folders to the 'Books' folder in iTunes on my personal computer. I then synchronised iTunes with my iPad2 ... and they appeared in the iBooks library.

It really was that simple!

4 comments:

  1. And that is then kept 'up in the cloud'? (just a technoneophyte question for the ignorant desktoppers amongst us).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob,

    I just ran across a blog about running small (sometimes very small) games:
    http://smallspeedysoldiergames.blogspot.com/

    His interests right now are more SF than historical, but he indicated Napoleonics are in his future. I told him about your blog (as well as Warpspawn), and thought I'd tell you about his.

    Best regards,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adelaide Gamer,

    Not yet ... but it will be once I have set up my iCloud account (and got it to work!).

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris,

    Thanks very much for the link. I hope to look at it later this evening.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.