Pages

Thursday 13 October 2011

Things to do ...

Today seems like it is going to be what seems to have become a typical day for me.

First and foremost I am trying to arrange for my father-in-law to be supplied with a hot meal for lunch during the week. The local branch of AGE CONCERN where he lives provides such a service and I have been trying to find out from them if he is eligible for it. The service is not free, but the cost is very reasonable and it would reduce the daily burden upon him of having to cook a meal at least once each day.

I also have to visit the bank to reclaim some documents that they asked for. These include my company's accounts for the last four years. The bank require copies of them as part of the process of my wife and applying for a mortgage to buy a flat in wardened accommodation for my father-in-law, and they were supposed to return them on Monday. Somehow (or somewhere) the documents have become 'lost' and they assured me that they will have found them by today.

In addition to the above, I also have a number of household chores to complete ... and once all of those are finished I hope to do some work on some terrain items I want to make and to add further information to my IMAGI-WORLD OF 1891 page.

Another normal, busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.