Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

Zvezda vehicle and aircraft models: What I have so far acquired

After my recent purchase, I decided that it might be a good idea if I made an inventory of the Zvezda ART OF TACTIC 1:100th-scale vehicle and 1:144th-scale aircraft models that I have so far acquired:

German
2 x Bf109F Fighters
2 x Ju87 Stuka Dive Bombers
3 x Pzkpfw IIIG Tanks
3 x Pzkpfw II Tanks
2 x Pzkpfw IVD Tanks
3 x Pzkpfw 38(t) Tanks
3 x Opel Blitz Trucks
1 x SdKfz 251/1 Armoured Half track
Soviet
1 x LAGG-3 Fighter
2 x IL-2 Ground-attack Aircraft
2 x T-34/76 Tanks
3 x T-26M Tanks
4 x Zis-5 Trucks
It immediately strikes me that the Russians need some more tanks to even up the balance, and both sides are going to need more trucks.

I do have some 1:100th-scale vehicles from other manufacturers that I can use alongside the Zvezda models. These include:

HASBRO Axis & Allies Miniatures (All of these have soft plastic turrets and/or guns that may have to be replaced. Alternately some of them could be converted into self-propelled artillery.)
3 x Pzkpfw III Tanks
1 x Pzkpfw 38(t) Tank
1 x StuG III Assault Gun
1 x SdKfz 138 Marder III
3 x T34/76 Tanks
3 x Sherman Tanks
HASBRO Indiana Jones Titanium Series
5 x Mercedes-Benz LG3000 Trucks (These are approximately 1:100th-scale)
I am sure that I probably have other suitable vehicles and aircraft stored somewhere in my toy/wargames room or the garden shed. It is just a matter of finding them!

6 comments:

  1. I have some of the HASBRO Indiana Jones Titanium Series

    Mercedes-Benz LG3000 Trucks

    They are pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don M,

    I managed to buy mine for about half price in a discount store. As they come ready painted and weathered, all I had to do was to cut off the Indiana Jones figures that was attached to the back axle and they were ready to use!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Half price Mercedes lorries? Bob - I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim Gow,

    Thanks for the compliment! Coming as it does from the arch bargain hunter himself, that is true praise indeed!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... Both sides will always need more trucks Bob :O)

    Regards, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris Kemp,

    I had hoped to get some more trucks ... but all my Zvezda 'kit' has now gone to a new home in Essex.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.