Pages

Thursday 19 November 2009

Shock! Horror! Yet another mistake!

Jim Wright has contact me to point out that the text of the latest draft of my adaptation of Joseph Morschauser's 'Modern' period wargames rules contains a serious error. The dice scores needed to cause 'hits' that are in the table at the top of the document are not the same as those quoted lower down in the rules.

This comes of my rushing to get the rules online; I should have proof read them before I did so ... but I didn't.

Oops! Sorry!

I will try to make a corrected version available online later today. In the meantime, just ignore the dice scores shown on the table; they are wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.