Pages

Saturday 31 October 2009

The History of Wargaming Project – A plea for help

John Curry – who is single-handedly running The History of Wargaming Project to republish many of the early (and now out-of-print) wargames books and rules – has been in contact with me in the hope that one of my blog readers can help him track down the following authors:
  • S. Johnson
  • K. White
  • G. Highley
  • K. Minear
They wrote the MIDDLE EARTH WARGAMING RULES published by SELWG in 1976.

John also wants to contact the family of Bruce Quarrie, as he would like to reprint several of Bruce’s books and rules.

If you have the information John Curry needs, please contact me by leaving a comment or sending me an email. Alternately you can contact John Curry via his website John Curry Events.

2 comments:

  1. I believe that you meant to refer to Bruce Quarrie Bob.

    I will email you and John direct with info about him and his family's location.

    Male anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. robertpeel999,

    That information would be very helpful.

    All the best,

    Bob

    PS. I have corrected the first name error.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.