Pages

Thursday 25 September 2008

Red Flags and Iron Crosses (Tarred and Featherstoned) - Re-drafting the rules

I have begun the process of re-drafting Red Flags and Iron Crosses (Tarred and Featherstoned) to take into account the lessons learned during the two play-tests I have staged.

I have also taken the opportunity to simplify some of the mechanisms used, particularly those relating to fire combat. There were occasions during the play-tests when I forgot to use one of the mechanisms … so it obviously did not need to be there!

I hope to finish the re-draft this week, and to stage some play-tests over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.